Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Definately Not A Disaster: Gluten-Free Vanilla Cornbread

After a long time away for health reasons, I am recovered, back and looking forward to providing you with more of my baking disasters and experiments as I attempt to learn more about how to cook, bake and enjoy food :) I also hope my bumbling makes you feel less silly in the kitchen, if you, like me are just learning domestic skills.

Yes, I realize I already made a post for this site, she has so many delicious recipes, so here we are again! This Gluten-Free Vanilla Cornbread Recipeis super easy, moist and delicious, but I am pretty sure it would not go well with chili. It is more like a coffee cake, without being sickeningly sweet. I followed the authors suggestion of serving it with plain yogurt and fruit and it was a heavenly desert!

No comments: